Waiting Patiently



Decoy has released this new set at ROMP which I'm in love with. I'm not one to usually go for sexy, I'm usually dressing more casual cute but I couldn't resist dressing up in this outfit

ROMP is currently going on and this shirt and skirt come in 3 colors black, red and white. All which look amazing. It's honestly one of my favorite releases from Decoy thus far. You can't see the front but the top makes my rack look amazing no joke LOL 

So if you are feeling sultry and wanting to sex it up hop over and snatch this one up it's well worth it believe me.

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet by Slink
Skin: Emma - American Clean - E By Glam Affair
Eyes: Cora Eyes - Hazel by [Buzzeri]
Lipstick: INK Lipstick by [Pink Fuel]
Hair: Bernice *Hair Fair 2015 Gift by Lamb.
Shirt: Rosy Peek - Black Top (Maitreya) by Decoy @ ROMP
Skirt: Rosy Peek - Black Skirt (Maitreya) by Decoy @ ROMP
Shoes: Suki Strapped Heels (Slink-High) Fatpack by REIGN.
Pose Prop: Girl At The Window by Exposeur


0 comments:

Post a Comment