Flight


Today I decided to go simple with my post. I usually do a lot of items but sometimes simple is better. 

I was feeling inspired by this new set of wings from *NeverWish*. The store is fairly new to me but these wings stood out to me at this current round of The Fantasy Collective. They come in a variety of colors with a hud you can customize the rose colors, trim and ribbon colors. So you can mix and match it to what you want. 

an lar [poses] has also released a new set of poses which are perfect for artsy dream like photos. The set is called The Illusion Series and available at their mainstore for Mix which this round ends soon at the end of the month. So be sure to check them out. 

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Matireya
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet by Maitreya
Skin: Rose - Desert Rose - America by -Glam Affair- (Past FLF Skin)
Hair: Editorial \ Eastern wind - Browns by Tableau Vivant (Past Arcade Gacha Prize)
Wings: Eva Wings - Red by *NeverWish* @ The Fantasy Collective
Top & Skirt: Vanishing Clouds Set Noir by Tee*fy
Pose: The Illusion Series - Three by an lar [poses] @ an lar [poses] for Mix



0 comments:

Post a Comment