Glam Witch



Happy Saturday everyone! I went on a shopping trip yesterday at The Dressing Room. This round has so many awesome items. 

I picked up these glasses from #foxy. Which its a new to me store but they have some really cute things. It inspired the whole outfit. They come in a few different colors and you can changed the lenses for them to a few different types. I put on the city skyline for this post. Glam Witch in the city of course!

I picked up this hair from Bold & Beauty. It's so cute! It also comes with the witch hat which you can wear if you'd like its detachable. I can never resist anything magical inspired.

Last but not least I'm absolutely in love with this new lipstick set that Nova has at the this round as well. Plus its for Genesis Lab heads which I've been wearing nonstop and sometimes have trouble finding makeup for. I got the pink/red shades pack which comes in a variety of colors perfect for that sultry glam look!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant by Slink
Head: Genesis Head Nicole 2.0 - Cream by Genesis Lab
Hair: Ruby. Ombre1 by ::Bold & Beauty:: @ The Dressing Room
Lipstick: Gracia Lipsticks - Genesis Lab Applier by < nova > @ The Dressing Room
Sunglasses: Big Cities Sunglasses - Black by #Foxy @ The Dressing Room
Top: Mia Shirt GREY by #EVANI @ The Dressing Room
Pants: Vinyal Pants - Gunmetal - Group Gift by -tres blah- 
Pose: Constant Series III - Four by an lar [poses] @ GEN-Neutral

0 comments:

Post a Comment