Lavender Kitty


Hi everyone! I hope you weekend is going well. Yesterday I was given the chance to get some early shopping in at The Kawaii Project. This round is Retro Kawaii and it is ever so sweet. In my opinion this is my favorite round yet and I've been to every round since this cute event started. 

This whole post was inspired by this darling new dress by Atomic at this round. If you know me you know I LOVE CATS! Anything cats for life *total cat lady - muh babies name is Princess* So when I saw this kitty dress I about screamed! It comes in a plain and doted version which is featured above.

Dust bunny out did their self this round with this adorable desk and desktop computer. If you notice the little ears on top are kitty ears of course! Also the "mouse" is an actual mouse how adorable is that?! They have a bunny version as well for your fluffy bunny lovers, in tons and tons of colors!

Last but not least this retro cutie hair is from .Olive. for this round too. I love how I could match my cute little deer friend (insert gushing cute emote here)

Tons and tons of goodies you need to get. Be sure to check out this round it's one you sure don't wanna miss!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Skin: Rose Skin (Europa ) 05 by Glam Affair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enchancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink Avatar Enchancement Feet Mid V2.1 by Slink
Ears: Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Eyes: Moon Eyes - Dark Blue by #adored bodyshop @ Skin Fair 2015
Hair: the Grace Hair HUD 3 by .Olive. @ The Kawaii Project
Dress: Vintage Kitten Set 2 by .Atomic. @ The Kawaii Project
Shoes: Milkshake Pumps by +Half-Deer+
Camera: Retro Toys - Camera hand lilac by *Tentacio* @ The Kawaii Project
Deer: Dik-Dik - Plum by +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade
Pose: Amelie-Pose 3 by {Imeka}

What Is Around Me?!...
Curtains: Fairy Curtain - Long by +Half-Deer+
Wall Deer: Flutterby Deer Fauxidermy - Lilac by +Half-Deer+
Fish: kitschy - Fishy - Wall Decor - Purple by ~ silentsparrow ~
Desk: round desk . purple by dust bunny
Computer: kitty computer . purple by dust bunny

0 comments:

Post a Comment