Lost


Hi loves! Hope you are having a good Monday. Yesterday I stopped by Skin Fair for the [SL] Blogger Support preview! It's currently going on through the 11th so if you are in the group be sure to stop by for early shopping and some stores have even put out signs to contact for blogger copies!

This is the first time I've ever participated in Skin Fair preview day as a blogger and it was so much fun. Many are still setting up so I'll have to for sure go back and check it out some more this week.

I stopped by the random matter booth and let me say her skin for the fair is gorgeous. I'm usually a Glam Affair girl myself but I thought I'd give some new skins a try for a change. This one I'm wearing is the new random matter skin and it's really growing on me. It's such a different look for me, the definition of the lips and nose are phenomenal. It really gives you this elegant but sassy look and I'm loving it!

I also checked out #adored while I was at the fair and got the eyes I'm wearing. I've worn their eyes in the past but these are by far my favorite from them. They bring such a depth to them you don't always see in eyes and they come in tons of colors as well.

More Skin Fair previews coming soon! The fair opens March 13th through the 29th lots of amazing skins, tattoos and makeup along with mesh body parts so save your lindens cause I'm sure you'll be spending lots!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Skin: Ashri Skin - Porcelain by .random Matter. (Coming Soon @ Skin Fair 2015)
Ears: Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala
Hands: Slink Avatar Enchancement Hands V2 - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnchance Feet Female Mid V2.1 by Slink
Eyes: moon eyes - green by #adored bodyshop (Coming Soon @ Skin Fair 2015)
Eyelashes: Falsies by Mon Cheri
Hair: Sherilyn - Redheads by ~ Tableau Vivant ~ @ Collabor88
Dress: Kira Off-Shoulder Dress - Passion by Tee*fy @ Collabor88
Shoes: Secret Key Pumps - Red by Pure Poison @ Collabor88
Pose: Lotus Series Five by an lar [poses] @ We <3 RP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment