Dancing On My Own

Pose Fair 2015 ~ Vanity Poses
Hi! I'm excited to show you all some Pose Fair 2015 exclusive releases leading up to the opening April 11th
Vanity Poses created this barre bar for this years Pose Fair. I saw the poses in it and I just couldn't resist shaking my buns and dancing on my own!
The poses featured above are my two favorites out of the 15 total in the set. They range from classic barre poses to some sensual sexy ones.
Be sure to check the Vanity Poses booth when the fair opens April 11th!
What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0 by Maitreya
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.1 by Slink
Skin: Sienna Skin by .Birdy.
Freckles: Summer Speckles - Lil' bit of Speckles! by [Buzzeri]
Hair: Sweetsleep // Chapter III : Magic by +Spellbound+
Eyes: Elysium Eyes - Poison by [Buzzeri] @ The Kawaii Project
Eyeliner: Liquid Eyeline 01 by [KOOQLA]
Lipgloss: {GLOSS} Raspberry by .Birdy.
Body Suit: Body Suit Vintage - Black [Body&Clothing]Planet by {Blossom} @ SL Fashion Week
Shoes: Marianne Shoes - Black by [Miseria] by The Chapter Four
Pose Prop: LSM Barre by Vanity Poses @ Pose Fair 2015 Coming Soon April 11th

What's Is Around Me?!…
Skybox: flutter skybox by dust bunny. @ N21

0 comments:

Post a Comment