Lovely Forest Friends


Hi Lovelies! Long time no post it's been a super busy few weeks. Been catching up on sl work things, rl doctors all that fun rl stuffs. Anyho lots more posts coming cause there is just so much cute out right now I can't stand it!

First off my fav event started The Arcade YAY If you haven't been yet you need too this is by far one of my fav rounds. I picked up these wings and forest friends there! When I got both the rare fawn and fox I about cried cause they are so adorable! I've been wearing them nonstop since I got them. You attach them and they run and walk along side you it's so cute. Along with that I got the humming bird flying next to my head in the pick which is the rainbow version it flutters all over.

Tee*fy came out with this adorable romper for Uber this month the Boho theme. Which I won't lie isn't my style for wearing usually but I've been seeing everyone in wearing this romper and kept wondering where it was from. I will admit I right click inspected it at an event where someone was wearing it LOL! To find out Tee*fy made it made my heart flutter cause I adore just everything she makes so perfect for the female lines.

Anyho hope you having a wonderful week! I have a job interview tomorrow in rl. I can't wait I really hope I get the job.

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Skin: Alice - America by Glam Affair @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes: Celestial Eyes - Poison by [Buzzeri]
Hair: Give - Fantasy 2 by Exile:: @ The Arcade
Eyebrows: Sophia Eyebrow - Medium Brown by [Buzzeri]
Hands: Slink Avatar Enchancement Hands V2 - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink Avatar Enchancement Feet Mid V2 by Slink
Necklace: Lucky Cat Charm - Bindi - Fame by Nylon Outfitters @ The Arcade
Nose Ring: Nose Jewels - Style 6 - Gold RARE by MONS @ The Arcade
Antlers: Sweet Deer - Romantic Antlers RARE by .Atomic. @ The Arcade
Romper: Lana V-Neck Romper Pink by Tee*fy @ Uber
Shoes: Louise Heels :: Pink Cherry RARE by Ingenue @ The Arcade
Wings: Spring Eternal - Chantilly Wings by +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade
Hummingbird: Spring Eternal - Hummingbird - Rainbow by +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade
Fox: Spring Eternal - Fox Friend - Sakura RARE by +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade
Fawn: Dik-Dik - Galaxy Unicorn RARE by +Half-Deer+ @ The Arcade
Pose: Simpi Series by an lar [poses] @ Shiny Shabby

0 comments:

Post a Comment