I Still Believe In Fairytales


Oneword birthday anniversary round started this week on the 1st! This round is Fairytales my fav! I love everything that has to do with fairytales from the sweet endings to the mystical stories and magic and glitters and tiaras...ok I LOVE FAIRYTALES. Sorry I got a little excited there! 

Exposeur created this wonderful pose prop which is a fairytale tower. As you can see I'm dreaming out my tower window in the unknown most likely singing some song about how I still believe in fairytales and happy endings, when will mine come. *busts out into music number* It comes with lots of single poses and couple poses as well so be sure to check it out!

This dress is by Wimey and I have to say, Sash is a friend of mine. I've watched her grow as a designer over the past few years and it's incredible how far she has come. This gown blew me away I had to post it. This whole post actually was inspired by that single dress. From the material on it to the gentle curves and detailed down to the flowers on the fabric. It's truly beautiful and this color just caught my attention.

So be it just looking for pretty decorative items or beautiful outfits this round of Oneword is full of them and more. It really is my favorite round yet so be sure to check it out through the 15th of March.

Lots more Oneword and other event goodies to come this week!


What am I wearing & more?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Skin: Rose - Desert Rose - America (Past FLF Skin) by Glam Affair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enchancement Hands V2 - Elegant by Slink
Hair: La Bella Donna Prize 4 by Clawtooth @ The Arcade
Dress: Frozen Fractals Gown in Teal by Wimey @ Oneword
Room Divider: FairyTale room divider w/light - Mint by [atooly.home] @ Oneword
Rose Sign: Ever After by .*Paper Flowers*. @ Oneword
Pose Prop: Fairytale Tower by Exposeur @ Oneword

0 comments:

Post a Comment