Unicorn Party




I got a chance to hop over to this current round of Collabor88 and I would not be more excited with the holographic theme they have this round. I love anything sparkle and shine so it was very hard not to buy the whole entire round!

I picked up these adorable balloons by +Half-Deer+ that are in the background of the photo. They come in a variety of color packs. I went for the hologram purple/pinks/gold/black one! They come with lights wrapped around the balloon string too so cute!

This hair is a new release from Atomic and I'll admit a lot of her hair is a hit or miss on me some looks amazing others no so much but this one I'm completely in love with. I got the Mythical pack for a change to venture out from my normal red hair. I'm digging these colors and texture options on it so I went for the half purple/pinkish and half dark blue look.

Along with all the purchases at Collabor88 I decided to finally give the mesh head world that is a trend right now in SL a try. I'll admit in the past I was wary cause I've had pretty much the same face altered slightly in SL for over 8 years so changing it up was hard to find anything I liked. But I went over to Genesis Labs new mainstore location and picked up this head which was a release at Collabor88 last month and is now in their mainstore. It's seriously so cute and I adore it so I'm gonna give the whole mesh head thing a try for a bit. The only downside is it is static so it doesn't come with all the fun animations and facial expressions others out there have but I'm still enjoying it none the less.

Anyways I've rambled a ton in this post today but I hope everyone's weekend is going well! Happy shopping!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Head: Genesis Head Nicole 2.0 Cream by Genesis Lab
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands by Slink
Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Feet by Maitreya
Skin: Genesis Lab Cream Skin by Genesis Lab
Ears: Steking Ears Season 5 by Mandala 
Eyes: Cora Eyes - Hazel by [Buzzeri]
Hair: [Atomic] Hair - Hi-Definition - Mythical by [Atomic] @ Collabor88
Earrings: Sarika feather earrings *azure* by Zaara @ Collabor88
Tank: Knotted Tank - Grey by -tres blah- @ Collabor88
Skirt: Flirty Skirt (Glitter) by -Pixicat- @ Collabor88
Shoes: Portia Heels (Fog) by Fri.day @ Collabor88
Pose: The Fiona Series - Two by an lar [poses] @ The Seasons Story

What's Around Me?!...
Balloons: Fairylight Balloons - Hologram by +Half-Deer+ @ Collabor88


0 comments:

Post a Comment