Amethyst


Hi everyone! Long time no posts rl has been uber crazy with the holiday's last month and then I got really sick this first week of the new year. Glad to be back at it! I did this photo back in December finally have time to post it. I won't lie I'm still wearing this outfit in sl been in it for like a month I must stink by now! 

I hope everyone's holiday season went well and the New Year is off to a better start than mine. This hair I'm wearing was released last month from Magika and I completely adore it. I love all things lights and sparkles so I had to get it of course! 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I have a ton of new items just out to showcase in the coming weeks so expect lots of goodies to come!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High by Slink
Eyes: Cora Eyes - Hazel by [Buzzeri]
Skin: Emma Skin - America Tone by Glam Affair
Hair: Sparkle - 01 by Magika 
Necklace: Jingle bell Necklace - Silver by (Yummy)
Fur Shawl: Faux Fur Stole - Grey by Foxes
Dress: Peplum Dress - Plum by Foxes
Shoes: She's So Fancy - Black by Apple May Designs
Pose: February 2015 Gift - Singles - 3 by Exposeur


0 comments:

Post a Comment