Merry & Bright


Winter Gacha Festival ~ An Lar Poses & PXL

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've blogged getting back into it with of course the best holiday event happening right now Winter Gacha Festival!

an lar [poses] has this gorgeous set of poses as their gacha called The Assemble Series. I'm using one of the poses above in both photos.
[PXL] has also come out with a new winter set of skins for the festival called MIA Winter. It comes in 8 makeup variations including the one I'm wearing which is a rare. I love this one cause I'm a sucker for dark eyeshadow with pink/red lips so I couldn't resist!
There's so many wonderful holiday and winter themed items at the festival be sure to stop by you won't regret it! I hope your holiday's are Merry & Bright!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Hair: Hosanna by [elikatira] @ Winter Gacha Festival
Eyebrows: Natalia Eyebrow - Gingerbread by [Buzzeri]
Eyelashes: Falsies by Mon Cheri
Eyes: Arcane Eyes by [Buzzeri]
Skin: MIA Winter ~ Makeup 06 RARE by [PXL] @ Winter Gacha Festival
Antlers: deer antlers .the decorative. RARE by [atooly] @ Winter Gacha Festival
Dress: Nieves Dress - Red by :Moon Amore: @ Wayward Winter Market
Boots: Regency Boots White Leather by BAX
Pose: The Assemble Series - Three by an lar [poses] @ Winter Gacha Festival


0 comments:

Post a Comment