Ruby Rising


Hi everyone! I hope your December is going well I'm looking forward to my mini vacation coming up soon heading back home for the holiday's.

I stopped by Collabor88 this week and picked up some amazing new releases for the holiday winter theme they have going on. This dress is from [Foxes] which is one of my favorite stores for clothing. I love the shade of red this came in and the texturing how it gives it that you sleek velvet look.

The berry crown I picked up is a new release as well from LaGyo. I'll admit I don't have many items from them but I couldn't resist getting it, its such a cute holiday touch. Also it's what inspired this photo. 

What Am I Wearing?!...
Skin: Sia Skin (Fairy Tales) - America 07 by Glam Affair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Maitreya
Hands: Slink Avatar Enchancement Hands - Elegant by Slink
Eyebrows: Natalia Eyebrow - Gingerbread by [Buzzeri]
Eyeshadow: Jezebel N4/eyes by La Malvada Mujer
Lipstick: Candy Lips Sadful Cherry Dark by [ MUDSKIN ] 
Hair: Jodie - Variety by TRUTH HAIR
Wreath: Clara Berries Wreath by LaGyo @ Collabor88
Dress: Dip Dress - Maitreya - Berry by [Foxes] @ Collabor88
Pose: The Motion Series - Four by an lar [poses] @ GEN-neutral


0 comments:

Post a Comment