Unicorns


Hi loves! I decided to check out this round of Collabor88. I have to say this is one of my favorite rounds yet, unicorns and magic so perfect! I got this gorgeous hair from Exile there. It's so perfect if you want that wind through your hair look in pictures. Pixicat came out with this cute little unicorn dress and shoes as well. The shoes have unicorn heads for the back of them so creative. Pixicat never let's me down in their releases, they are by far one of my favorite stores.

Be sure to check out this round of Collabor88 if you love pastels and unicorns cause you will not be disappointed!

What am I wearing?!
Skin: December Skin - America 02 RARE by Glam Affair (Past December Arcade Round)
Eyebrows: Talia Eyebrow - Light Blonde by [Buzzeri]
Eyes: Arcane Eyes - Poison by [Buzzeri]
Hair: Windsong Naturals by Exile @ Collabor88
Eyeliner: Eyeliner Glitter - Dream by MONS
Eyeshadow: Eyeshadow SparkleOnMyEye - somon by MONS
Mesh Hands: Slink AvEnchance Hands Female - Casual by Slink
Mesh Feet: Slink AvEnchance Feet Female High by Slink
Dress: Unicorn.Dress (Mint) by -Pixicat- @ Collabor88
Shoes: Unicorn.Heels (Pastel) by -Pixicat- @ Collabor88
Pose: Athena Pose 5 by Kirin

0 comments:

Post a Comment