Shine Bright


Hi lovelies! I found this coat at Collabor88 when shopping this round which inspired this whole look. Love the teal color makes me hope for less cold and more spring! I don't know about you but I always find it hard to find mesh shirts that fit well under coats but I found this older release from a few years back from villena which I've always loved and it fit perfect. Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

What am I wearing?!
Skin: Rose - Europa by Glam Affair
Eyebrows: Sophia Eyebrow - Dark Brunette by [Buzzeri]
Eyes: Arcane Eyes - Poison by [Buzzeri]
Hair: Julie - {Color Hud C} by pr!tty @ The Dressing Room FUSION
Eyeliner: Eyeliners - Plain by [okkbye]
Mesh Hands: Slink AvEnchance Hands Female - Casual by Slink
Mesh Feet: Slink AvEnchance Feet Female High by Slink
Coat: Parka - Teal by (fashionably dead) @ Collabor88
Shirt: Layered Vest #6 by .:villena:.
Pants: Leather Skinny Pants *Black by Maitreya
Legwarmers: Cozies - High Feet - Black by *REIGN.
Shoes: chloe.pump.black by ieQED @ Kustom9
Pose: Special Set for TDRF #56 - Pose 5 by .label motion. @ The Dressing Room FUSION

0 comments:

Post a Comment