Hair Fair 2016!


Hair Fair 2016 is starting soon July 16th - July 31st! This has always been one of my favorite fairs every year since before I can remember. Now that I've been trying to get more into blogging this year I was so excited to be accepted as an early access blogger to be able to shop around and check out the fair before it opens! 

Lets just say I went a bit crazy and bought so many hairs I can't wait to show you guys! 

While you are waiting to fight the lag or unable to get into the fair this week please be sure to join their inworld group for free demos from all the designers in the fair so you can pick out your favs and make a list before you visit! Cause what's more worse than trying to put on hair when your lagging out bald and unable to attach! 

I'll be blogging a ton throughout the fair to show you all my favorite styles for this year! Check out all the info on the event below and don't forget its all for a good cause with all purchases donating a percentage to Wigs for Kids.

Hair Fair Demo Group inworld: secondlife:///app/group/2e30d166-f3e5-e2de-ff72-b3da2d06ded2/about


0 comments:

Post a Comment