Reading Between The Lines

 Pose Fair 2015 ~ *EverGlow*

Pose Fair 2015 is quickly approaching and I have another preview to show you! *EverGlow* will be releasing a pose set called Reader which is just that! Comes with 9 poses in the book prop which you attach and can change poses just by clicking on the book. I'm a book nerd by heart so I saw this and knew I had to feature it! The book comes in lots of colors as well I went with pink to match my hair of course! It's really a fun prop for all the book lovers out there. Be sure to check it out!
Don't forget Pose Fair starts April 11th @ 12PM SLT!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0 by Maitreya
Skin: Sia skin ( Fairy Tales) - America 07 by Glam Affair
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant by Slink
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid V2.1 by Slink
Ears: Steking Ears Season 5 by [MANDALA]
Hair: Salome by +Spellbound+
Headband: Chaotic Heart Headband by Lost Junction @ Collabor88
Jacket: Nana Cropped Bomber - Mint by The Secret Store @ Collabor88
Dress: Pretty in Punk - Set 3 by [NOIR] @ Collabor88
Shoes: Helvetica Heels - Blueberry - Remarkable Oblivion @ Collabor88
Pose Prop: Reader - pink by *EverGlow* @ Pose Fair 2015 Coming Soon April 11th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment