Float Like A Butterfly


This look was completely inspired by Swallow's headpiece! I've always loved butterflies and I saw this one another blog and knew I had to get it. It's such a simple but lovely piece.

As I mentioned in a previous post I'd have some more of Serafilms to show you! This corset by Wertina is available in a few colors and it's adorable. I don't usually wear much lingerie in sl but the detail on it is lovely. Along with this the pose used in this post is from Sari-Sari at Serafilms as well. The whole pack is full of sassy and sexy poses perfect for a Moulin Rouge look. 

My attic opened again! Be sure to stop by there are so many cute items this round. I picked up this new updo bun look by Tableau Vivant. They've always been one of my favorite stores to get hair and this one does not disappoint. It works well for a sexy, cute, lazy look any way you want to wear it, loving it so much!

Have a happy Saturday everyone <3


What am I wearing?!
Hair - Gloster Hair - Fall By ~Tableau Vivant~ @ My Attic
Skin - Emma *peche* By Essences @ Skin Fair 2014
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Female Hands - Elegant By SLink
Feet - Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet By SLink
Lipstick - Matte Lipstick - Bright Red By C h a r y .
Eyeliner - Electric Liner II [Black] By Nox. @ Skin Fair 2014
Headpiece - Butterfly White By Swallow @ FIERA Spring Fashion Fair 2014
Corset - Ego Corset By Wertina @ Serafilms
Shoes - Natur'O Pumps - 21SLshoes - Stardust add-on Slink By MIAMAI For 21 SL Shoes
Pose - Courtesan By Sari-Sari @ Serafilms

0 comments:

Post a Comment