Hair Fair 2016 Preview #2



I hope you guys are enjoying Hair Fair so far this year! I'm back with some more previews of hairs for you!

Another release from LeLutka they did so great at this years fair. I love this one because its got that wavy vintage look which makes it look so cute and classy.

Wasabi Pills came out with some amazing styles at the fair this year as well. This one is one of my favorites I love the braid side pony look all curly. I will admit I don't wear their hair as much as I should but their releases at the fair were by far some of my favorites.

Mello is a new hair store for me. I had never heard of them until recently this past month and was happy to see them at Hair Fair! This short buns on top style is super cute so I couldn't resist grabbing it. Looking forward to seeing them grow as a store.

Don't forget to stop by the fair before it ends on July 31st! I'll have lots of more previews up until that time. Happy hair shopping!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Hair #1: HF06 hair.Red by LeLutka @ Hair Fair 2016
Hair #2: Bubblegum Mesh Hair - Lunar Ombre by /Wasabi Pills/ @ Hair Fair 2016
Hair #3: Nightmares -Neutrals by [Mello] @ Hair Fair 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment