Sunshine


Hi everyone! I decided to do a quick blog post together inbetween working on other stuff inworld. 

Oleander released this hair Friday with special huds for flf. I adore this hair I can't remember if I owned it before or not already but anyways the huds for the event are wonderful so my heart is happy.

Vintage Fair is currently going on and this new romper I'm wearing is from Cynful. It comes with tons of different options for changing things on the romper for textures. Be sure to pick up the fatpack it's totally work it, its so cute!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

What Am I Wearing?!...
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Matireya
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual by Slink
Skin - Mira - America by -Glam Affair-
Hair - Billie Exclusive Natural Tones by !Oleander for FLF
Sunglasses - Lush Life Sunnies by #Foxy @ The Chapter Four
Romper - Groovy Romper - Offwhite by [Cynful] @ Vintage Fair
Shoes - Jenny Sandals - 24.7 Pack by fri.day @ Vintage Fair
Pose - The Sophee Series - Three (m) by an lar [poses] @ Vintage Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment